Sunday, February 14, 2010

me myself and I

Wasn't it supposed to be the festives...with CNY looming into its first , sandwitched by the Valantines , or Agape Day ,if you insist. But festive moods had tried but made a futile effort to rob me of my heartache, which only the closest knew what i am driving at. This is such a strake contrast to my undauntedness nature. AND i never for once like a bit of it at all. Was it me talking to myself...or was it mine greeting me....only a contortionist knows best. Be it Cupid , Eros or Aphrodites , the pain derived is surreally scary. Surely, books did not tell me that cupid, eros (cap deliberately ommited) , cause pain alongside the love they so proudly professed? Shouldn't Apollo deliberated the skill of archery on cupid so that pleasure and pain doesnt have to go hand in hand like A and B? As the melody of Canon in D silently creeps into my torn heart unnoticed, it suddenly dawned upon me that I am not at all alone. I have hoods of friends, I have a loved one, I have a good career, and I have the vitamin M to spare if i needed to. So now it is I versus me and myself, huh?! These thoughts provided an instant gratification and evoked the confidence so within me....but...atlas...they are instant , short episodes. Almost immediately, i flung back into the me and myself again. I need concretes to solidify me and myself so that Sister of Ares might endowed me with enough wisdom to eradicate the subliminal yet surreal pain. Surely divine wisdom can take up such task to completion without much feat? I guess time will be a good partner of Athena to stem out the heartache. For now......Dionysus can be their assistant. When will I breathe again......? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment